My Ummah .. سامي يوسف

My Ummah My ummah, my ummah He will say Rasulullah on that day Even though we've strayed from him and hisway My brothers, my sisters, in Islam Let’s struggle, work, and prayIf we are to Bring back the glory of his way 
CHORUS:
Ya Allah ya rabbal‘alamin Ya rahmanu ya rahimYa rabbi O Allah Lord of the Worlds O Merciful and Beneficent O my Lord Let the Ummah rise again Let us see daylight again Once again Let’s become whole again Proud again
’Cause I swear with firm belief in our heartsWe can bring back the glory of our past My ummah, my ummah He will say Rasulullah on that day Even though we strayed from him and hisway Look at where we were And look at where we are And tell meIs this how he’d want it to be?
Oh no! Let us bring back our glory
CHORUS

lyrics & composition: SamiYusuf


الترجمه الى العربيه

أمتي
أمتي
أين الأمة
ربنا انصرنا
قوّينا ووحّدنا
إليك التجأنا

سيقول رسول الله
في ذلك اليوم
أمتي أمتي

بالرغم من ابتعادنا
عنه وعن طريقه

إخواني وأخواتي في الإسلام
فلنجتهد ...ونعمل...ونصلّي
إن أردنا إعادة مجد طريقه

يا الله يا رب العالمين
يا رحمن يا رحيم
يا ربي
دع الأمة تنهض ثانية
دعنا نري ضوء الشمس ثانية
مرة أخرى

لنتحد ثانية
فخورين ثانية
لأنني اقسم بإيمان قوي في قلوبنا
بأنه بإمكاننا إعادة مجد ماضينا

أمتي أمتي
سيقول رسول الله
في ذلك اليوم
رغم ابتعادنا عنه وعن طريقه

انظر أين كنا
وانظر أين نحن الآن
ثم أخبرني
هل هذا ما أراده أن يكون
أه لا! فلنعد مجدنا

تعليقات